The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) announces that 28,973 elementary teachers out of 92,440 examinees (31.34%) and 54,179 secondary teachers out of 136,523 examinees (39.68%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last September 29, 2019 in
29 testing centers all over the Philippines, Hong Kong and Thailand. The said examinations for elementary and secondary levels were given by the Professional Regulatory Board of Professional Teachers headed by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro and its members, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy.
Top Ten Passers | LET
Here are the top ten passers for both the secondary and elementary levels.
Summary of Results
The September 2019 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) covers the following subjects written in either English or Filipino.
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Majorship/Area of Specialization
- Biological Science
- Physical Science
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences
- Values Education
- Agriculture and Fishery Arts
- Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE)
To receive up-to-date information about the September 2019 LET results, please bookmark this page or Like our official page on Facebook to receive important announcements.