The Philippine National Police Academy released the final list of all qualified applicants for the CY 2022 PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT). These young individuals are qualified to take the PNPA entrance examination on October 2022 at different testing centers nationwide.
Passing this examination will give these young men and women the chance to enjoy a free 4-year college education, allowance, and free board and lodging while studying. Upon graduation, they will receive a baccalaureate degree in Public Safety and be automatically appointed as Police Lieutenants in PNP or as Inspectors in BJMP or the BFP.
Final List of Examinees for 2022 PNPACAT
Here is the master list of examinees for the 2022 PNPACAT who submitted their applications from June 01, 2022 to October 02, 2022. The PNPACAT 2022 is scheduled on the last week October 2022 (Subject to the approval of the NHQ-PNP).
The CY 2022 PNPA Entrance Examinations will cover the following subject areas in the 200-items long examination:
- Worded Problems
- Basic Trigonometry (non-algorithms, non-requirement for Calculator)
- General Sciences
- Abstract- Type 1′ questions (Set A / B / Neither), Type 2′ questions (Complete the Series), Type 3 questions (Complete the Statement), Type 4 questions (Set A or B )
- Basic Part of Speech
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Current Events and General Information
To access our free online reviewer, follow this link: PNPACAT 2022 Reviewer with Answer Keys
The PNPA will conduct the PNPACAT in the last week of October. Please be at your respective examination center not later than 6:00 AM to avoid queuing for all applicants to process the required documents and to undergo thermal scanning. Please bring the following documents:
- Your Notice of Examination or NOE. Check the accuracy of your personal data in your NOE as early as possible.
- Any government-issued valid ID (e.g., Philippine National ID, Driver’s License, SSS ID). If you do not have any valid ID, you may bring an NBI or Police Clearance;
- Mongol pencil No. 2, black ballpen, eraser, and sharpener;
- *Dependents of Medal of Valor Awardees need to bring proof of the same and his/her Birth Certificate.
*Be reminded however that exemption from taking the exam does not automatically make you a part of the incoming PNPA Class of 2025 as you still have to undergo and PASS several more phases to make it to the final quota for admission.
Additionally, there are additional documents required as per the set guidelines set forth by the IATF: Informed Consent Sheet- Read and understand it then sign over your printed name at the space provided below. Consent Form- Fill out then sign it with your parent/guardian. Health Declaration Form- Fill out 3 days prior to the exam. You can download these forms from this link: Consent and Health Declaration Forms *IF you have undergone RT-PCR/Swab Test within the last 14 days from the exam date, please ATTACH the result. If you have no swab test result, a Medical Certificate (in any format) 3 days prior to the exam issued/signed by a licensed physician (government/private) will do. The purpose of this is to enable the designated Health Service and SHU Teams in testing centers to assess and know you are in good medical condition to take the exam in addition to thermal scanning/triage.
Source: PNPA Official FB Page