The Philippine National Police Academy released the final list of all qualified applicants for the CY 2021 PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT). These young individuals are qualified to take the PNPA entrance examination on March 7 and 8, 2021 at different testing centers nationwide.
Passing this examination will give these young men and women the chance to enjoy a free 4-year college education, allowance and free board and lodging while studying. Upon graduation, they will receive a baccalaureate degree in Public Safety and automatically appointed as Police Lieutenants in PNP or as Inspectors in BJMP or the BFP.
List of Testing Centers
Below is the list of Testing Centers for the CY 2021 PNPACAT scheduled on March 7 and 8, 2021. Please take note that the Testing Centers for Isabela, QC, and Manila were updated for this year’s PNPACAT to give way to COVID-19 Vaccination activities of the concerned LGU. The Testing Code indicated in your NOE shall be consistent in this updated list.
Final List of Examinees for 2021 PNPACAT
Here is the master list of examinees for the 2021 PNPACAT with downloadable NOE or Notice of Examination who applied through the Online Application System. The names are arranged in alphabetical order and according to their respective examination centers. NOTE: If your name is on the list, you may download your system-generated NOE on the PNPA Official Website. To guide you on how to download the NOE, please check this link: How to Get Your PNPACAT NOE Online
Testing Centers 001-007
Testing Centers 008-011
Testing Centers 012-016
Testing Centers 017 – 023
Testing Centers 024-028
Testing Centers 029-034
The CY 2021 PNPA Entrance Examinations will cover the following subject areas in the 200-items long examination:
- Communication Skills;
- Logical and Reasoning Ability;
- General Science;
- General Information; and
- Current Events
To access our free online reviewer, follow this link: PNPACAT 2019 Reviewer with Answer Keys
The PNPA will conduct the PNPACAT on March 7 and 8, 2021 from 6:00 AM onwards. Please be at your respective examination center not later than 6:00 AM for AM SESSION and 11:00 AM for PM SESSION to avoid queuing for all applicants to process the required documents and to undergo thermal scanning. Please bring the following documents:
- Your Notice of Examination or NOE. Check the accuracy of your personal data in your NOE as early as possible.
- Any government-issued valid ID (e.g., Philippine National ID, Driver’s License, SSS ID). If you do not have any valid ID, you may bring an NBI or Police Clearance;
- Mongol pencil No. 2, black ballpen, eraser, and sharpener;
- For exempted PNPCAT applicants, please bring certification from your school that you are graduate with the highest honors (K to 12) or Latin honors (college)
- *Dependents of Medal of Valor Awardees need to bring proof of the same and his/her Birth Certificate.
*Be reminded however that exemption from taking the exam does not automatically make you a part of the incoming PNPA Class of 2025 as you still have to undergo and PASS several more phases to make it to the final quota for admission.
Additionally, there are additional documents required as per the set guidelines set forth by the IATF:
- Informed Consent Sheet- Read and understand it then sign over your printed name at the space provided below.
- Consent Form- Fill out then sign it with your parent/guardian.
- Health Declaration Form- Fill out 3 days prior to the exam.
You can download these forms from this link: Consent and Health Declaration Forms
*IF you have undergone RT-PCR/Swab Test within the last 14 days from the exam date, please ATTACH the result. If you have no swab test result, a Medical Certificate (in any format) 3 days prior to the exam issued/signed by a licensed physician (government/private) will do. The purpose of this is to enable the designated Health Service and SHU Teams in testing centers to assess and know you are in good medical condition to take the exam in addition to thermal scanning/triage.
Source: PNPA Official FB Page