The Philippine National Police Academy released the final list of all qualified applicants for the 2019 PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT). These young individuals are qualified to take the PNPA entrance examination on November 10, 2019 at different testing centers nationwide.
Passing this examination will give these young men and women the chance to enjoy a free 4-year college education, allowance and free board and lodging while studying. Upon graduation, they will receive a baccalaureate degree in Public Safety and automatically appointed as Police Lieutenants in PNP or as Inspectors in BJMP or the BFP.
Final List of Examinees for 2019 PNPACAT
Here is the master list of examinees for the 2019 PNPACAT with downloadable NOE or Notice of Examination who applied through the Online Application System. The names are arranged in alphabetical order.
The PNPA will be accepting walk-in applications on November 9, 2019 (Saturday) in all testing centers nationwide. If you are applying as a walk-in applicant, please bring the following documentary requirements:
- A fully-accomplished PNPACAT Application Form Series of 2019
- PSA Birth certificate (original)
- PNPA Medical Form (measuring the height, weight and BMI)
- 2 x 2 Photo ID in white background with a name tag (Surname, First Name, Middle Name format)
Please be reminded that the walk-in application will be available only on November 9, 2019 from 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM.
The 2019 PNPA Entrance Examinations will cover the following subject areas in the 200-items long examination:
- Communication Skills;
- Logical and Reasoning Ability;
- General Science;
- General Information; and
- Current Events
To access our free online reviewer, follow this link: PNPACAT 2019 Reviewer with Answer Keys
Reminders to Examinees
The PNPA will conduct the PNPACAT on November 10,2019 from 6:00 AM onwards. Please be at your respective examination center not later than 6:00 AM. Please bring the following documents:
- Your Notice of Examination or NOE. Check the accuracy of your personal data in your NOE as early as possible.
- 2 x 2 Photo ID in white background with a name tag (Surname, First Name, Middle Name format);
- PSA Birth Certificate;
- Any government-issued valid ID. If you do not have any valid ID, you may bring an NBI or Police Clearance;
- Mongol pencil No. 2, black ballpen, eraser and sharpener;
- For exempted PNPCAT applicants, please bring a certification form your school that you are graduate with highest honors (K to 12) or Latin honors (college)
The Academy reiterates that wearing of sandals, flip-flops and slippers,sandos, shorts/walking shorts, plunging neckline shirts and skirts during the examination day is not allowed. You can wear any colored shirt, rubber/leather shoes and maong pants/ slacks. Similarly, smartphones, tablets and other listening gadgets are also not allowed inside the testing center.
Applicants are advised to take their heavy breakfast before reporting to the testing centers. No food, snacks and other beverages are allowed to bring inside the testing centers. Parents and guardians are also not allowed to get inside the testing centers. The examinees may be allowed to leave the testing center by 1 pm upon given orders by the Chief Examiner.
Source: PNPA Official FB Page