The Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA), the lead agency in the campaign against illegal drugs, is in need of qualified applicants to fill its plantilla positions for Intelligence Officer 1. You can submit your application folder not later than February 24, 2020. Do you have what it takes to become an intelligence officer and be a front liner in the war against illegal drugs? Check out the details below.
PDEA Exam Schedule
Here are the schedules and venues of the PDEA qualifying and Neuro-Psychological Examinations for Drug Enforcement Officers Basic Course Class 2020-19. Applicants who missed to submit their application on February 24, will be entertained as “Walk-In Applicants” at the exam venue. Only applicants who meet the minimum qualifications posted below will be entertain.
|Baguio City||NEAP Covered Court, DepED- CAR Complex|
Wangal, La Trinidad, Benguet
|February 29, 2020|
6:00 AM- 5:00 PM
|Davao City||Davao CPO Covered Court, Camp Capt.|
Domingo E. Leonor, San Pedro St.,
|NCR||San Francisco High School, Misamis St.,|
Bago Bantay, Quezon City
|March 1, 2020|
6:00 AM- 5:00 PM
|Cebu||Abellana National High School, Osmeña|
Blvd., Cebu City
Interested applicants must possess the following qualifications to become a PDEA agent:
- You must be willing to undergo rigid training and be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
- Must be 21 to 35 years old;
- Not less than 5′ 2″ in height for men and 5’0 for women (for under height applicants, present a photocopy of height waiver from NCIP);
- Must be a baccalaureate degree holder from a government-recognized institution;
- And with a career service professional eligibility, a PRC board passer, or qualified by the Civil Service Commission under special laws (PD 907). The NAPOLCOM, Fire Officer and Penology Officer Eligibilities are not accepted.
Qualified applicants shall take qualifying exams and neuropsychological evaluation exam and undergo a six -month Drug Enforcement Officers Basic Course at the PDEA Academy in Silang, Cavite.
Here are the documents you must submit when filing your application:
- Application letter addressed to the Director-General of the PDEA;
- A fully-accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS)- CS Form 212 Revised 2017. Your mobile number/s and email address/es must be duly indicated in your PDS;
- An NSO or PSA- issued birth certificate;
- Photocopy of your college diploma and transcript of records;
- Photocopy of the Certificate of Eligibility or Report of Rating.
Where and How to Apply
You can submit your application folder to the nearest PDEA Regional Office or send it through express couriers to this address:
PDEA Academy Liaison Office/ Clinic
PDEA National Office
NIA Northside Road, National Government Center
Brgy. Pinyahan, Quezon City
Camp General Marianao Castañeda (PNPA)
Tartaria, Silang, Cavite
You may also opt to send it via email at email@example.com. For any inquiry, contact the PDEA Academy at the following numbers:
- PLDT – (02) 897-5437
- SMART – 0918-535-4378
- Globe – 0905-351-2527
PDEA Agent Salary
After passing the qualifying exam, neuro-psychiatric exam, interviews and undergoing a six-month comprehensive training program at the PDEA Academy in Silang, Cavite, you will be appointed as an Intelligence Officer 1. It is an entry-level position with Salary Grade 11 or about ₱ 20,754 based on the Salary Standardization Law of 2015.