The Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA), the lead agency in the campaign against illegal drugs, is in need of qualified applicants to fill its plantilla positions for Intelligence Officer 1. You can now submit your application folder and get the chance to become an intelligence officer and be a front liner in the war against illegal drugs. Interested? Please check out the details below.
Where and How to Apply
Update: Acceptance of Applications for Intelligence Officer 1 (Entry-Level PDEA Agent) positions continues, but no schedule yet for the Qualifying and Neuro-Psychological Examinations.
You can submit your application folder to the nearest PDEA Regional Office or send it through email or express couriers to these addresses:
PDEA Academy Liaison Office/ Clinic
PDEA National Office
NIA Northside Road, National Government Center
Brgy. Pinyahan, Quezon City
Camp General Marianao Castañeda (PNPA)
Tartaria, Silang, Cavite
For any inquiry, contact the PDEA Academy at the following numbers:
- PLDT – (02) 897-5437
- SMART – 0918-535-4378
- Globe – 0905-351-2527
Interested applicants must possess the following qualifications to become a PDEA agent:
- You must be willing to undergo rigid training and be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
- Must be 21 to 35 years old;
- Not less than 5′ 2″ in height for men and 5’0 for women (for under height applicants, present a photocopy of height waiver from NCIP);
- Must be a baccalaureate degree holder from a government-recognized institution;
- And with a career service professional eligibility, a PRC board passer, or qualified by the Civil Service Commission under special laws (PD 907). The NAPOLCOM, Fire Officer and Penology Officer Eligibilities are not accepted.
Qualified applicants shall take qualifying exams and neuropsychological evaluation exam and undergo a six -month Drug Enforcement Officers Basic Course at the PDEA Academy in Silang, Cavite.
Here are the documents you must submit when filing your application:
- Application letter addressed to the Director-General of the PDEA (USEC WILKINS M. VILLANUEVA, MPA, CESE, Director General, Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency);
- A fully-accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS)- CS Form 212 Revised 2017. Your mobile number/s and email address/es must be duly indicated in your PDS;
- An NSO or PSA- issued birth certificate (photocopy);
- Photocopy of your college diploma and transcript of records;
- Photocopy of the Certificate of Eligibility or Report of Rating.
Submit all the required documents above in a green long folder with a Table of Contents and tabbings. Here is the sample folder cover that you need to submit:
PDEA Agent Salary
After passing the qualifying exam, neuro-psychiatric exam, interviews, and undergoing a six-month comprehensive training program at the PDEA Academy in Silang, Cavite, you will be appointed as an Intelligence Officer 1. It is an entry-level position with a Salary Grade 11 or about ₱ 20,754 based on the Salary Standardization Law of 2015.