Is becoming a part of the Philippine Navy your lifelong dream? If you have what it takes to become a sailor and defend the Philippine seas, make that dream come true by joining the Navy this 2020! Interested? Please read on to know the requirements and the process of how to join the Philippine Navy as a Naval Officer or Candidate Soldier.
To beef up its force against terrorists and lawless elements, the Philippine Navy announced that they are needing additional officers and enlisted personnel this 2020. They are inviting qualified individuals, especially technical experts in mechatronics, instrumentation and control and other technical skills to submit their application and have a chance to join the Navy.
Philippine Navy Exam Schedule
The Philippine Navy will conduct the Armed Forces of the Philippines Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT) to those who are willing to apply for the Naval Officer Candidate Course (NOCC) on January 17-18, 2020 at Naval Station Felix Apolinario, Panacan, Davao City. All the requirements will be submitted on the day of the examination. For more details, please contact the personnel from NFEM- Admin Office on mobile number 0917-859-7029.
Requirements and Qualifications
Successful examinees may opt to take the Naval Officer Candidate Course or the Basic Seaman Course depending on their qualifications. To qualify for a position in the Philippine Navy, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a natural-born Filipino citizen and of good moral character.
- The applicant must have a barefoot height of not less than 152.4 centimeters or 5.0′ for both male and female.*
- You must be single and with no child to support.
- Must not have any pending civil/criminal case.
- Must have complete four front (anterior teeth) and at least three molars (back teeth) on both upper and lower jaws.
- Physically and mentally fit and willing to undergo rigorous military training
- Strictly No Tattoo!
*Indigenous people or members must submit certification from the National Commission on Indigenous People Main Office.
For those applicants who wish to become a commissioned officer in the Philippine Navy, you must possess the following requirements and qualifications in addition to the above-mentioned criteria:
- You must be a bachelor’s degree holder from a government-recognized institution (preferably technical courses like engineering courses, naval architecture, and the likes,).
- The aspiring officer must be 20 years old but not more than 24 years old on the day of convening.
- He or she must pass the AFP Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT) with a raw score of 98 or higher, IQ and Special Written Examination (SWE).
Interested applicants must submit the following documentary requirements:
- A fully-accomplished application form (this form is available from the Naval HQ)
- Original and photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate.
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Photocopy and original copy of college diploma (for NOCC)
- 2×2 colored ID picture with white background.
For more information about the application process and schedule of examination, you may contact the following:
Navy Personnel Management Center
Bonifacio Naval Station Fort Bonifacio
Phone Number: (02) 815-3420 loc 6137
Mobile Number: (+63) 917-476-3071 / (+63) 919-558-6274
Civil Relations Service- AFP
1110 Santos Avenue, CRSAFP,
Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo,
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: 911-6001 loc. 5665
Benefits of Being a Naval Officer
As a naval officer of the Philippine Navy, you will have the chance to study in the US, Australia, Spain, Japan and many more. You can also avail of the local scholarships in PN accredited colleges and universities for your graduate education. You can earn as much as Php 32,375.00 while training up to Php 40,583.00 upon graduation. On top of that, you are entitled to free medical and dental services and avail of free housing facilities. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
25 year old napo ako gusto ko po mag navy tapus po ako ng 2years sa colege pwede pa po ba ako
hello mam/sir mag 29 years old na po ako kasado pero hiwalay na po may isang anak pangarp ko po maging navy pewdy pa ba ako mag apply salamat po sana may sagot po yung katanongan ko from davao.
Wag ka na pong umasa mag apply dyan sa Pinas ng Navy, ang taas ng standard pero ang baba ng sahod. Bangka pa ang sasakyan nyo! Ipapain lang kayo sa South China Sea tapos mkademand ng requirements ang taas2x. Kahit HS grad lang naman sana. D tulad sa US at ibang 1st world countries, HS Grad lang ang kaylangan. Basta masipag ka lang at lahat naman natutunan. Daming etchos dyan sa Pinas, pero politico magnakaw, d makukulong. Buti nlng wala na ako dyan at iba na passport ko. Kawawang bayad sa mga garapal na magnanakaw.
Mas Gusto ko mag Navy Seal sa US kesa dito sa pinas na pipitsugin
Hello po,I am Laiza May Acibar,fresh grad of Engineering course. I am interested in NOCC. Ask ko lang po kung halimbawa nagstart na po ako magtraining if nag allowed sila lumabas,INC po kasi ako at halimbawa po sasamba ako ng thursday at sunday?
Hello! Lahat ng military schools allowed ang pagsisimba since may freedom of religion tayo. May phase lang ng training na bawal muna talaga especially during closed collars (eto yung time na inaalis ang mga civilian antics natin through rigid training). For now na may pandemic, not sure if papaano bawat training area.
kailan exam nnmn po?
i’m from surigao del norte po where ako mag submmit ng apllication po for nocc? thank you po
09178309411 tawag k po jan, NPMC RTHO, jan k po inquire..
Hi ako po pala c jonathan 26 years of age. gusto ko po sanang mag apply sa navy kaso hindi ko alam kung pano