Are you still waiting for your Certificate of Eligibility to arrive in the mail? Why don’t you claim it personally? Passers of the NAPOLCOM Entrance and Promotional Examinations or their authorized representative/s can claim their Certificate of Eligibility (CoE) personally from DILG-NAPOLCOM Center, EDSA corner Quezon Avenue, Quezon City. The issuance of the CoE is available from Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM. Just bring two (2) valid identification cards and authorization letter if applicable.
How to Avail of the Service
Here is the step by step guide on how to claim your NAPOLCOM Certificate of Eligibility. Make sure you have the required IDs and enough money for the fees.
1. Register at the Information Desk Counter at the lobby. The Information Desk Officer will ask for your valid ID then he/she will issue the Visitor’s Slip/Tag.
2. Proceed to the NAPOLCOM One-Stop Shop located at the 7th floor of the DILG-NAPOLCOM building.
3. Secure and fill-out the Request Form and submit it with the requirements. The personnel there will verify your name from the Masterlist of Successful Examinees. After verification, he/she will advise you to pay the corresponding fee.
4. Pay at the Cashier’s Office. The fee is Php 150.00 or Php 200.00 if with corrections. If you request for authenticated copies of your certificate, pay Php 50.00 per page. After payment, the collection officer will issue the official receipt.
5. Go to the Certification Section and submit the fully-accomplished Request Form and a copy of the official receipt. The personnel will prepare the Certificate of Eligibility for signature.
6. Sign in the logbook and receive the Certificate of Eligibility from the certification Section personnel.
7. After claiming your certificate, go back to the lobby and proceed to the Information Desk Counter. Return the Visitor’s Slip/Tag and log out in the registry book.
That’s it! Claiming your NAPOLCOM Certificate of Eligibility is as easy as 1-2-3. In a perfect world, it will just take you 16 minutes to accomplish the task. With that Certificate in hand, you are now eligible to apply in the PNP as a Police Officer 1 giving you the opportunity to serve our country and protect its citizens. Good luck!
What if I live in tawi-tawi? do I have to travel to quezon city just get it? I f in case I did not recieved it
may expiration po ba ang NAPOLCOM eligibility kung ndi pa nagagamit?
Pwede po bang makuha sa Regional Offices ang COE pati narin po ang Certificate of Rating? o sa Main office po talaga? Ilang copy po ng COE ang kailan sa pag apply? Thank you.
Need pa po ba yung admission slip nung nag exam para makuha yung certificate of elegibility? Thankuou.
Good day sir. Ako po si JOMARIE O. CAGA-ANAN nakapag exam po ako last april 2019 at nakapasa po. Paano ko po ba makukuha ang certificate of eligibility ko hanggang ngayon di ko pa po nakukuha. Dito po ako ngayon sa zamboanga del sur.
Thank you sir.