The Civil Service Commission- National Capital Region (CSC-NCR) is now accepting examinees for the Career Service Examination (CSE) via COMPUTERIZED EXAMINATION (COMEX) mode.
|Professional||August 16, 2022||11:30 AM||15|
The examination will be administered at the CSC NCR, 25 Kaliraya Street, Barangay Doña Josefa, Quezon City. Please be reminded that the above schedule may be subject to change without prior notice. System technical problems in CSC- NCR would automatically result in rescheduling.
How to Apply for COMEX
Interested applicants for the CSC Computerized Examination must create a user account on the COMEX website. Once activated, the user will have access to the Examination Schedules and may reserve an examination slot. To create an account on the COMEX website, please follow the instructions below:
- Access the COMEX website at http://www.comex.csc.gov.ph/user/ using a computer with a good internet connection.
- Click the Sign-up Now button on the left side of the screen.
- You will be met by an SSL privacy error. Click the Advanced button then click the Proceed to www.comex.csc.gov.ph (unsafe) link.
- Fill out the online registration form. Use a valid e-mail address that you can access. Then submit your information by clicking the submit button.
- Check your e-mail account for the system confirmation e-mail. If you can’t find the confirmation e-mail in your inbox, check the spam folder.
- Activate your COMEX user account by clicking the activation link. It will redirect you to the COMEX website.
- Log in to the system using your registered username and password.
- Click the Examination Schedules tab then reserve an examination slot.
For CSC COMEX account holders: Make sure your account has been active in the last three months; otherwise, you must register again. Congestion caused by simultaneous public access may be the cause of failed attempts to access the CSC COMEX website. When this occurs, applicants are advised to restart their internet connection and try again.
Slot Reservation for COMEX
Examination slots for the CSC COMEX could be reserved via online mode ONLY. These could be accessed by clicking this link: https://tinyurl.com/COMEXReservationForm . The submission of reservations is now ongoing until the slots are all taken or exhausted. Admission is limited only to the available slots. “First come-first served” policy shall apply.
COMEX will notify applicants via their registered email address if they are successfully included in the available examination schedules, along with other pertinent details and procedures. Applicants and registrants are strongly encouraged to check their CSC COMEX accounts frequently for the latest announcements, developments, and updates.
COMEX Qualifications and Requirements
Any applicant who wants to take the COMEX must NOT have taken the same level of examination being applied for either through Civil Service Exam– Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) or the COMEX mode, within 3 months before the date of the exam.
If you are qualified to take the exam, follow the above procedure in getting your slot. After setting up a reservation, please submit the following documents to the designated CSC Office on the scheduled date and time:
- Original and photocopy of your valid ID accepted by the CSC;
- For applicants without a date of birth on their ID cards, bring an original photocopy of your birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority or the Local Civil Registry printed on Security Paper.
- For applicants who are holding dual citizenship under R.A. No. 9225, submit an original photocopy of Certification and Retention/Re-acquisition of Philippine Citizenship issued by the Bureau of Immigration.
The examination fee is Php 600.00 plus an additional Php 80.00 as a service fee for digital information (photo, signature, and biometric fingerprints).
Test Results and Issuance of Certificate
The COMEX results shall be available within one (1) week after the examination and shall be posted on the CSC website. The Commission shall issue the Certificate of Eligibility within one week after the examination. However, the period of posting of the list of passers and the availability of the certificate may be extended as necessary in the light of possible system technical problem.