The Philippine Navy is now looking for interested and qualified individuals to join its ranks of commissioned officers. If you are a graduate of any of the preferred courses of the PN NOCC Program, you have the chance to join the Philippine Navy as a naval commissioned officer. Aside from having a rewarding career in the government, you’ll have the chance to see the world while serving the country and the Filipino people. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
To qualify for a position in the Philippine Navy as an officer, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least 20 years old but not more than 24 years old on the day of convening.
- Must be a natural-born Filipino citizen and of good moral character.
- The applicant must have a barefoot height of not less than 152.4 centimeters or 5.0′ for both males and females.*
- You must be single and with no child to support.
- Graduate of a 4 or 5-year baccalaureate degree. (Check the list below)
Preferred Courses of the NOCC Program
To qualify for the program, you must have a degree in any of the courses below:
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering,
- Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Chemical, or Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Naval Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Educational Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Oceanography
- Bachelor of Science in Development Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Development Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Asian Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Management
How to Apply
For more information about the exam schedule and application process, please contact the following:
Recruit, Training and Holding Office
Naval Station Jose Francisco
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Numbers: 0933-821-0707 / 0917-830-9411
Interested applicants must submit the following documentary requirements:
- Original and photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate.
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Photocopy and original copy of college diploma
Benefits of Being a Naval Officer
As an officer of the Philippine Navy, you can earn as much as Php 38,366.00 while training up to Php 48,829.00 upon graduation with a rank of ensign on top of the free dental/medical benefits and housing assistance for you and your dependents. You will have the chance to study in the US, Australia, Spain, Japan, and many more. You can also avail yourself of the local scholarships in PN accredited colleges and universities for your graduate education. What are you waiting for? Apply now!