Here is the Room and School Assignment for the June 24, 2018 Fire Officer Examination (FOE), Penology Officer Examination (POE), and Basic Competency on Local Treasury Examination (BCLTE).
School and Room Assignments
The list below is for the examinees from the NCR, Region 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 and 11 only. We will update this blog once the other CSC Regional Offices release their school and room assignments.
Region 5 / Bicol Region
You can use the CSC-Region V Room Assignment Inquiry System.
Enter your first name or last name only on the search box. Do not enter your full name. You will have a very small chance of getting the exact match unless you enter it exactly as it is in the database.
Region 11/ Davao Region
- Bring a government-issued ID for preferably the ID card presented during the filing of the application for verification purposes. Do not forget to bring an ID as the No ID, No Examination rule is strictly implemented. For the list of accepted ID’s, please follow this link: CSC List of Accepted IDs.
- Proceed to the testing center as early as possible. The gates of the testing venues will be closed at exactly 7:30 AM. Latecomers will not be admitted to the examination.
- Do not bring calculators, cellular phones, books, smartwatches, and other similar items.
- Wear the proper attire on the examination. Wearing of shorts, sleeveless shirts/blouses and slippers are not allowed.
- Bring your CSC Application Receipt and black ballpen/s.
- You may also bring water or any beverage except alcoholic drinks placed in a clear/transparent container.