The Philippine Navy-Naval Air Wing is now looking for interested and qualified individuals to join its ranks of Aircraft Technicians (AT) and Aircraft Mechanics (AD) who will take care of its current and incoming air assets. If you are a graduate of aviation-related courses, you have the chance to join the Philippine Navy as a naval aircraft mechanic or avionics technician with a rank of Apprentice Seaman. Aside from having a rewarding career in the government, you’ll have the chance to see the world while serving the country and the Filipino people. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
To qualify for a position in the Philippine Navy as a naval aircraft mechanic, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least 18 years old but not more than 32 years old upon appointment as Candidate Soldier.
- Must be a natural-born Filipino citizen and of good moral character.
- The applicant must have a barefoot height of not less than 152.4 centimeters or 5.0′ for both male and female.*
- You must be single and with no child to support.
- Must not have any pending civil/criminal case.
- Has completed at least 72 units in any aviation-related courses* stated above or TESDA NCII Training.
- Must pass the AFPSAT and IQ exam.
- Must pass the Physical Fitness Test
Aviation Related Courses for Aircraft Mechanic
- Bachelor of Engineering and Technology, Major in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- BS in Aeronautical Engineering
- BS in Air Transportation
- BS in Aviation Technology
- BS in Aviation Safety and Security Management
- Bs in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Aircraft Technician Course
- Associate Aircraft Maintenance Technology
Courses for Avionics Technician
- BS in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BS in Avionics Technology
- BS in Aviation Information System
- Electronic Devices and Circuit Assembly
- Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC IV
- Electronics Technology
- Training for Engineers (Level 1) Arcdi-Based
- Training for Engineers (Level 2) Arcdi-Based
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified, kindly fill-out this online application form to be considered: https://forms.gle/NkFtYYAQv92zCTQL9
For more information about the exam schedule and application process, please contact the following:
Philippine navy-Naval Air Wing
Contact Number: 09678050899
Email: [email protected]
Navy Personnel Management Center
Bonifacio Naval Station Fort Bonifacio
Phone Number: (02) 815-3420 loc 6137
Mobile Number: (+63) 917-476-3071 / (+63) 919-558-6274
Interested applicants must submit the following documentary requirements:
- A fully-accomplished application form (downloadable from http://recruitment.navy.mil.ph/)
- Original and photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate.
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Photocopy and original copy of college diploma
- Certificate of Completion from any vocational schools with at least 72 units / Certificate of NCII from TESDA
- 2×2 colored ID picture with white background.
- Original and photocopy of valid ID
Benefits of Being a Naval Aircraft Mechanic/ Avionics Technician
As a naval aircraft mechanic of the Philippine Navy, you can earn Php 26, 637.00 monthly while on training as a candidate soldier and as much as Php 37, 338.00 per month upon graduation with a rank of Apprentice Seaman (ASN) aside from the free dental, medical and housing assistance for you and your dependents. There is also an additional 50% of the base pay once you qualify for Flying Duty Status (FDS) as an Aircraft Mechanic/ Avionics Technician. On top of that, you will have the chance to study abroad with good compensation and allowance. You can also avail of the local scholarships in PN accredited colleges and universities for your graduate education.