BJMP Hiring 2023– The Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP)- National Capital Region announced that they are hiring Jail Officers nationwide for its 2023 Regular Quota. It is an opportunity for young professionals who wish to pursue a career in government service, particularly in the jail management profession. Likewise, being a jail officer is a unique opportunity where you can help people behind bars to become better persons while enjoying a decent and secure job.
How to Apply
The application for Jail Officer 1 in BJMP-NCR is now ongoing until January 31, 2023. To apply, go to https://bit.ly/3zPIGoy and fill out the online application form. To know more about the BJMP application process, please read this guide: BJMP Step-by-Step Application Guide
Interested applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications before securing an appointment as a Jail Officer 1 in the BJMP:
- He or she must be a Filipino citizen;
- Must be a person of good moral character;
- Passed the drug test, Neuro-Psychiatric, and medical examinations;
- Physically and mentally fit for training;
- The applicant must be a bachelor’s degree holder from a government-recognized school;
- Must have passed the Penology Officer Examination or an equivalent 2nd-Level Eligibility ( RA 1080, CSC-Professional, P.D. No. 907);
- No records of being dishonorably discharged from any government position or private employment;
- He or she must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
- Not less than 21 nor more than 30 years old*;
- At least 5’2″ and 5’0″ in height for male and female, respectively;
- Must weigh no more or less than five kilograms (5kgs) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex.
Requirements for JO1 Applicants
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the PSA
- Authenticated Diploma
- Authenticated Transcript of Records
- Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility or Board Rating (w/ photocopy of PRC ID)
- . Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (PSA) – for married applicants
- Photocopy of NBI Clearance
- Photocopy of Police Clearance
- Photocopy of Barangay Clearance
- Photocopies of Court clearances (Office of the Prosecutor, MTC, and RTC)
- Photocopy of NCIP/NCMF Certificate (if necessary)
Jail Officer 1 Salary and Benefits
As uniformed personnel serving in the jail management service, you are entitled to a monthly gross pay of Php 37,448. In addition to the monthly salary, you shall receive longevity pay, monthly provisional allowance, medical and dental benefits, and hazard pay.
still ongoing parin po ba ang recruitment for J01?
After po mag fill up online dun sa https://bit.ly/3zPIGoy ano na po next na gagawin?
Pwede papo ba mag apply ang may anak na pero hndi kasal?
*Can I ask pO if matutulOy pO ba ang application for BJMP examination? kasi baka cancelled dahil sa COVID-19….
*Hindi po ba pwede mag take yung hindi pa nakapasa nang Board Exam or Civil Service exam???
Good day po ask ko lang po if pwd po ba 3rys in bachelor degree na nautical. And kukuha ng civil service. Kung pwd mag apply?