Are you having trouble downloading your Notice of Examination (NOE) for the PNPACAT CY 2021? Well, we have good news for you! The Secretariat of the Cadet Admission Committee through the IT Team had devised an easier way for you to download your system-generated NOE. Without further ado, here is our step-by-step guide on how to download your NOE.
Download NOE Online
1. Using a computer with a good internet connection and a browser of your choice, go to www.pnpa.edu.ph/notices.
2. Instead of filling out all the required fields, click the Click Here button. You will redirect to a new window.
3. If you are a qualified applicant, just enter your application number ( from the Final List of Qualified Applicants) on the box (encircled with red) then click the CHECK button to get the NOE.
4. If you entered the correct application number, a pop-up will appear indicating that you successfully generated your Notice of Examination. Click the PDF link to download.
5. You may opt to print it right away (if you have a printer) or download it then save it to a storage device for printing in the future. Make sure you have a printed copy of it on the examination day.
Sir di ko matangap yng noe ko may application number naman ako
Sir how to apply?