The Landbank of the Philippines is one of the largest commercial banks in the country today. It is a government-owned and controlled corporation and most government employees in all agencies received their payroll through Landbank. That is why you can find a Landbank ATM in every city hall or townhall all over the Philippines.
If you are a Landbank account holder, you can now conveniently do bank transactions online through the LBPIAccess or Retail Internet Banking Portal for Landbank and Overseas Filipino Bank (OFBank). It is the online banking facility of the Landbank of the Philippines and its subsidiary, the Overseas Filipino Bank. You can check your account balance, pay bills or transfer money to other accounts 24/7 even without personally going to the bank.
How to Enroll in Landbank iAccess
There are two ways to apply for the Landbank iAccess online banking, through online or at the nearest Landbank branch. All individual depositors excluding passbook accounts are eligible to enroll in Landbank iAccess facility.
This option is applicable only to ATM accounts and limited to non-monetary transactions only. It means you can only use it to view your account balance and transaction details, inquire the status of the check/s you issued and report your lost/stolen ATM card. You cannot use it to pay bills and transfer funds to another account. To enroll online, follow the instructions below.
- Using your smartphone or computer, go to the Landbank iAccess portal through this URL: https://www.lbpiaccess.com
- On the landing page, click the Enroll Now link at the upper-left corner of the screen (assuming you are using a computer).
- Read the terms and conditions, scroll down to the bottom using the scroll bar then click the “I Agree” button.
- Fill-out the application form properly. Those items marked with an asterisk (*) are required. You can type in n.a. if these items are not applicable. Do not forget your answers to the security questions. For the JAI or the Joint Account Indicator, you can find it on your ATM card. It is a two-digit number printed at the front of your card.
- Review all the information you’ve entered then click the Confirm button to continue to the next step.
- You will now be redirected to a page telling you that you’ve successfully enrolled for the Landbank iAccess.
Enrollment through your local Landbank branch is applicable to both ATM and Current accounts. Unlike the online application method, you can use it for non-monetary or monetary transactions or both. It means you can also pay bills and transfer money to other accounts using the Landbank iAccess online banking facility. To enroll, follow the steps below:
- Go to the nearest Landbank branch and bring a valid ID, landbank ATM card and your account number.
- Proceed to the New Accounts section and tell the officer that you want to apply for the Landbank iAccess. He/she will give you a Landbank iAccess Enrollment and Maintenance Agreement (LI-EMA) form. If you have multiple accounts in Landbank, you can access them through a single iAccess account.
- Submit the duly-accomplished and signed LI-EMA form to the officer.
- He/she will now process the form and other documents then will tell you the date of activation of your iAccess account. Just wait and follow the officer’s further instructions.
Bank transactions have never been easier with the Landbank iAccess internet banking. You can now pay bills, view the account balance and transfer funds with just a click of a mouse. Keep in mind that only individual or joint “or” accounts can be enrolled for fund transfer transactions. Joint “and” accounts are limited to viewing or non-monetary transactions only. Fund transfer is likewise limited to LANDBANK ATM Accounts (Savings & Current) and Regular Current Accounts only. Fund transfer transactions to other banks are not yet available as of this moment.