So, you successfully passed the licensure examinations but you do not know what’s the next step to get your license. Lucky you, everything now is going online, including the PRC initial registration for new board passers. That means fewer transactions involved translating to shorter queues and less hassle.
The old initial registration process requires applicants to accomplish the oath form and undergo verification of records. Then, you will experience the hassles of manually submitting all the requirements not to mention the long queues at the cashier window. Thankfully, the PRC is now utilizing the Licensure Examination and Registration Information System or LERIS V2. It virtually eliminated several transactions, allowing the PRC to accommodate more applicants with fewer resources. All the problems of the old system are dramatically reduced if not eliminated.
Admit it, not all of us are adept in using computers or doing online transactions. For this reason, we created this PRC Online Registration guide. It will show you in detail the step by step process on how to accomplish the PRC initial registration online. Here it is:.
PRC Online Registration Guide
Let us assume you are doing this for the first time. Make sure you have the following items and information before filling-up any form:
- An accessible email address;
- Your mobile phone number;
- Other pertinent details including personal information and date of college graduation;
- An I.D picture in .jpg format;
- Community Tax Certificate or Cedula.
1. Access the LERIS through http://online.prc.gov.ph/ using a computer with a good internet connectivity. If you already have an account, log in to the website using your login details, otherwise, go to REGISTER tab to create an account. Read the Terms of Service then click the I Agree button to proceed to the account creation.
2. Provide the necessary information then click the REGISTER button to continue.
3. Complete your account profile by entering your pertinent information. Use the drop-down menu if needed then save your information by clicking the button at the bottom of the page.
4. Upload a good quality picture. To avoid delay or disapproval, please follow the following:
- The photo must be 2×2 in size on a plain white background.
- The photos must be taken no more than 6 months prior to uploading.
- The applicant must wear decent attire with collar.
Your application will NOT be processed if:
- The photo does not resemble applicant
- Applicant wears eyeglasses
- The background is not plain white
- Photo has shadows
- Covered ears
5. Click the SELECT TRANSACTION button at the upper-right corner of the screen. Select Initial Registration as your transaction then enter the required information. Click the Proceed button to continue to the appointment page.
6. Choose the PRC office where you want to process your transaction as well as the appointment date. Choose your preferred payment method to pay the registration fee. You have the option to pay the fee personally at the PRC Office or pay via Landbank/UCPB payment. A pop-up message will appear indicating the transaction summary. Click the submit button.
7. Select the UCPB option then proceed to the transaction. A pop-up confirmation will appear indicating the reference number and appointment date and time. Take a screenshot of the reference number then proceed to any UCPB branch for the over-the-counter payment. Please take note that the validation of payment will be after 2 to 3 working days when using this option.
8. If you opt to pay the fee through the PRC cashier on your chosen appointment date, show proof that you have an existing online appointment.
9. Click the EXISTING TRANSACTION link and check the payment status. After payment confirmation, print the oath form.
10. Click your name in the upper-right corner of the screen and click the LOGOUT button. If you are using a personal computer, this is unnecessary. But if you are using public computers like in the internet and cyber cafes, always log out at the end of your online session. This is to prevent others from accessing your account and to protect yourself from fraud, identity theft, and other malicious intent.
11. Proceed to the PRC Office you selected on the appointment page on your chosen appointment date. Do not forget to bring your printed oath form.
Tell us what you think
That’s it! The initial registration has never been easier with the online system implemented by the PRC. What do you think of the PRC Online Registration system? Is it a boon or bane to our new board passers? Let us know in the comments below.