The Professional Regulation Commission has yet to release the official results of the September 2023 Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers—Elementary Level. The said licensure examination was conducted on September 24, 2023, at different PRC testing centers nationwide.
It was administered by the PRC Board of Professional Teachers, headed by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; and the members, Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy.
LET Results: Elementary Level
The list of passers will be posted here once the PRC releases the official results online. Expect the results to come out on or before December 7, 2023, or about fifty working days after the examination. However, it may come out earlier than expected without prior notice from the PRC. Please stay tuned for more updates.
To check your name, click the links below according to the first letter of your surname:
Initial Registration and Requirements
The registration for the issuance of a Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done online and only accessible through an online appointment. The PRC will also release the schedule for the online appointment along with the list of passers. To accomplish the initial registration, follow our PRC online registration guide to help you through the online application process.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos on a white background and with a complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
The official date of the oath-taking ceremony for the new LPTs will be announced later.
September 2023 LET Coverage
The September 2023 LET had two (2) parts for the Elementary level: General Education, which was 40% of the total score, and Professional Education, which was 60%.
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology, and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
In the March 2023 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET), 24,819 out of 60,896 examinees (40.76%) successfully hurdled the elementary level exam. Sitty Ken Alip, Mikaela Bonador, Jose King Clet, Cyntal Arra Dayag, Andrea Nicole Sumugat, and Fritzie Mae Unabia from various universities and colleges shared the top spot in the elementary level with a rating of 92.20%. Bohol Island State University (BISU)-Tagbilaran City and University of Santo Tomas (UST) emerged as the top-performing schools in the Elementary Level.