The Professional Regulation Commission has yet to release the official results of the September 2023 Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers—Secondary Level. The said licensure examination was conducted on September 24, 2023, at different PRC testing centers nationwide.
It was administered by the PRC Board of Professional Teachers, headed by its Chairman, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; and the members, Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy.
LET Results: Secondary Level
The list of passers will be posted here once the PRC releases the official results online. Expect the results to come out on or before December 7, 2023, or about fifty working days after the examination. However, it may come out earlier than expected without prior notice from the PRC. Please stay tuned for more updates.
To check your name, click the links below according to the first letter of your surname:
Initial Registration and Requirements
The registration for the issuance of a Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done online and only accessible through an online appointment. The PRC will also release the schedule for the online appointment along with the list of passers. To accomplish the initial registration, follow our PRC online registration guide to help you through the online application process.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) for identification purposes
- Duly-accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos on a white background with a complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
The official date of the oath-taking ceremony for the new LPTs will be announced later.
September 2023 LET Coverage
The September 2023 LET had two (3) parts for the Secondary Level: General Education, which was 20% of the total score; Professional Education, which was 40%; and Specialization with a weight of 40%.
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology, and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized subjects were covered in the examinations for the specialization in English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology, and Livelihood Education.
In the March 2023 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET), 48,005 out of 102,272 examinees (46.94%) successfully hurdled the secondary level exam. Mirven Maghuyop Cabesay from the University of Mindanao-Davao City secured the top spot in the secondary level with an impressive rating of 93.40%. Philippine Normal University (PNU)-Mindanao emerged as the top-performing school in the secondary level.
In October 2022, 71,080 secondary teachers out of 139,534 examinees (50.94%) passed the LET. Jessiree Flores Pantilgan, a graduate of the University of Mindanao-Panabo, was the topnotcher with a rating of 94.60%. The University of the Philippines-Los Baños and UP-Visayas both clinched the top spot as the top-performing schools with a passing rate of 100%.
To receive up-to-date information about the September 2023 LET results, please bookmark this page or like our official page on Facebook to receive important announcements.